Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just the Beginning

To any person who is unfortunate enough to read this, I must apologize now. Although I do not care if anyone reads this, this is going to be the playground for my ideas, as I prepare to write books 1-5. Yep, I am planning on writing five or more books in my life, but I need to begin somewhere, and more important, I need to bounce my ideas off some unexpecting souls.

With that being said, if you take offense to anything I write, let me know why what I wrote is offensive, though remember before you right, the guilty take the truth to be hard. Alright, that is a bad mock of a quote, but you get the general idea. Just wait for my first blog, that I am currently putting together, and you will understand. So buckle down, this is going to be interesting.

6 comments:

Kyle Nuttall said...

hahaha! sweet! i'm preparing to be offended! i can't wait! this ought to be good!

Unknown said...

Are you sure you want to start out by apologizing? Be forceful, own your ideas!

Kyle Nuttall said...

oh come on denae! it's his blog. he can do what he wants to. apologize, laugh, cry, rant, rave, speak sweet nothings in the internet's ear. now, ramon, get hoppin' man! let's hear something!

um, why's it say my first comment was at 6:39 a.m.? i wasn't up that early today. i barely made it out of bed for the mandatory friday morning meeting at 8:00. i posted it last night.

Unknown said...

Yes, he can do what he wants but shouldn't have to apologize for what he posts, that is the point of a blog.

Jamie said...

YEah I am excited that you have a blog. I would love to read your ideas!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

The bad quote is so my favorite thing to say!!! By the way, I found you through Kyle Nuttalls blog, I am just a perfect stranger sharing in your thoughts, after all,isn't that what blogs are for!

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones