Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over a month and no change.

Well it has been over a month since my last post, and I must admit defeat. I started eating meat again, which was difficult at first, but after a month of eating everything I see, including animals, I haven't gained an ounce! Yep, seems that weight is lost for good, or so I thought. So now is your chance to help, "fatten" me up. I want any suggestions, recipes, and anything else you can think of. I'm not trying to get fat mind you, though I do like Chunky Monkey by Ben and Jerry's, I'm looking for balanced complete ideas, so lets get cracking! I'll do the work, I just need the suggestions, this is just one aspect of my life I need to improve. And the person who can guess closest to my current weight, I'll invite you over to dinner, lol.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

137 pounds, I really have no idea and am not an expert in this area, but dinner sounds good!!!!

Kyle Nuttall said...

um, let's see, i don't remember exactly how tall you are, but i'll go with 135.

i like tacos. pretty decently balanced meal in itself, if rather fattening. meat, cheese, sour cream, lettuce (i actually like cabbage), salsa, spices, all wrapped in a lightly fried tortilla. make sure to fry the tortilla. so much better!

also, peanut butter is good. and eggs. and hamburgers. and stir fry. all of these things are really quite easy to do. but i make them on a regular basis, so i have the system down.

Katie said...

I'll guess 134.

I am voting for adding more healthful fats to your diet - raw nuts/nut butters, avocados, coconut/coconut oil, and if you can get them from family farms -- butter, eggs, cheese, full-fat raw milk, and meat.

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones