Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I made it to 100, What do you think?

Alright, first I know that I don't really post anything worth reading. I am even working on a new idea surrounding the idea of the difference between receiving, taking, and stealing, and how it incorporates into our everyday lives. Plus how we don't always use the words correctly because we actually mean another. Anyway that will be a long post, and I don't want to bore you yet!

Great news, I think it is official, I now have 100 cookbooks, instructional DVDs, pamphlets, whatever it is, but all in all I have 100 resources to find recipies about almost anything. I know I'm not getting away from the consuming society, but when it is 80% off, who can say no? So I am planning on starting another blog that will include my cooking adventures. Yep, we are talking pictures, recipies that I enjoy, and most importantly, I am going to start posting my ideas for using food storage and how to actually make it manageable. But I need a clever name. Something like, actuallyusefulrecipies.blogspot.com, or something on that idea. What is your idea?

Place it in the comments so that I can read it, and if I choose your idea, I'll invite you over for Crawfish Etouffe (not sure how to spell it) or something on the grill. By the way Katie and Sarah, when are you coming over for dinner for guessing my weight right? And by the way I don't weigh that anymore, this six days a week at the gym is starting to pay off.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

whenever you want for dinner we eat everyday

Katie said...

Hee hee, Sarah.

I am waiting for an official invitation, like with a date and time. I am not the type to just say "so, when can I come over?" even if the person has previously extended a general invitation. Friday/Saturday/Sunday are best for us. There's not enough time after work the other days. (The kids can handle going to bed late Fridays).

I suggest beansandrice.blogspot.com.

Oh WAIT - that's MY blog about cooking with food storage (specifically beans and rice). Except I haven't written on it since January. I made and took pictures of 13 recipes and just never finished them. I'm such a slacker.

Marly said...

hmmm, I'm so not creative but I think you should still come cook me something.

Katie said...

Hey, Ramon - have you always been a runner? I started 'running' last year, but have only achieved a 15-minute per mile pace so far. How fast do you go? I realize I could walk faster than I run, but running gets my heart rate up a lot better and I feel much stronger when I run.

kcwatson said...

I don't have an idea for you blog...but I could use some food storage recipes...are you coming to Texas still??

mightybob said...

mmmmmboy.blogspot.com. if that one's already taken, add a few extra m's...
-- amy d.

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones