Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Results

If you are looking for the results to my survey that I sent via email, your still going to have to wait a bit. This much I can easily deduct from what I've learned.
1. I have really smart friends that are willing to state their opinions.
2. There really isn't a right answer, though I knew that before, the different life views just reemphasized that point.
3. Balance in life is much more complicated than saying #1 is more important than #2, because all aspects of our lives are intertwined.
4. Happiness=Satisfaction
Desires
Imagine that as satisfactions over desires. No way to underline it, stupid computer, lol.

Okay, I have actually learned many more things in the last few weeks, some from my survey, some from the books I have been learning, most of which I'd like to share in the future, but time is short tonight. On the bright side, I am finished with classroom work at my job for the next six months, I actually start working on the floor tomorrow morning!!
Finally, I actually get to do what I was hired to do, with someone watching over my shoulder constantly, lol.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope things work out for you. It is great that you will be doing the real stuff now. Congrats!! Thanks for the postcards the kids always love getting them.
From the Carpenters

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones