Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why everyone else has problems.

This idea isn't new, in fact it is something I realized while I was on my mission. I find, especially in my own family, we are quick to blame others for our problems. Did you know my first three companions on my mission were a bunch of jerks? In fact, I would say they were all a bunch of assholes. (By the way if that bothered you, I don't think you should watch this video) Anyway, just remember that you can't blame everyone else for your problems, in fact you shouldn't even try, because the problem isn't everyone else. Now watch at learn.



What do you think? And yes I'm writing blogs too, anyone want to start proofreading my rantings? I am trying not to scare so many people too quickly.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am laughing so hard because 1) that guy is funny, and 2) I am totally on the same wavelength!

Remember how we were talking about some things that were said in high school? And then I thought about other people who had said the same thing to me, before and since. And then I wondered if maybe the common element was ME and that really I was acting that way. Oops. I thought about the same thing in relation to other relationships/experiences in my life. I won't go on and on; I have my own blog for that.

I would LOVE to proofread, because I LOVE writing with my red pen. Seriously, I would print it out and write all over it, because I love writing with my red pen so much. I should be a TA or something. However, if I did that, you would resent/hate me, so I won't. Part of the purpose of a blog is to say what you want, even if it offends everyone, and see who is left standing at the end. Oh wait, I guess if I think that, it just proves the point of the video, huh?

Jamie said...

Haha, that is so funny and WAY true. I felt like I was watching every reality TV show out there.

Did they guy really need to narrate with his shirt off?

Yes, because he had a great body, YUMM. Although with those hand gestures and body language he just might be gay, DANG.

Ramon said...

He never wears a shirt, so that is just normal for him. And in fact, yes he is gay. If I looked like that without a shirt, I don't think I would wear a shirt either. But then....I don't look like that, so it aint gonna happen.

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones