Saturday, February 21, 2009

Two weeks down

Alright, just to keep track. I haven't posted a calander at work, but should I post one here? With this calendar we will all post what day I'm most likely to stop going to the gym. Since I go six days a week, plenty of days to choose from. What do you think? I did hit the gym four times two weeks ago, as I was learning what I was supposed to be doing. And then this week I went six times, following the plan I was given. And it looks like I've gained some weight, though I'm not sure how much yet. I can't weigh myself until Monday, so then we will see how it went.

Now that I've covered the basics of my blog, what is there to do in UT? I'm bored out of my mind in Provo, quick someone give me an idea, and getting really drunk isn't a good one. I need something that doesn't involve throwing up at the end of the night, lol. I'd post about my adventures, but I have NONE, so HELP ME OUT!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aren't you interested in the arts still? Today (Tuesday) is the dress rehearsal for the Utah Valley Symphony. You can get in for $3. The real performances are tomorrow and Thursday and cost more, maybe $8 or $10? There are always concerts, plays, etc., going on at UVU and BYU. I can't wait until I can go to some of this stuff again!

I am going to try to take my kids to the Utah Symphony family series next Saturday. Hopefully my oldest will REALLY like it and will want to start going to real symphonies with me!

Katie said...

For example, here's this:
http://www.utahsymphony.org/concerts_vivace.php

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones