Saturday, January 23, 2010

So I'm finishing up the first cookbook

Ok, really I didn't create any of these recipes. In fact, I got them from a myriad of books. My current goal is to cook my way out of grad school. Yep, I'm going to fail all my classes because I'm making lunch and snacks for ever time we get together. At least that is what I've been accused of. In fact they pointed out this scene from the movie Stranger than Fiction.



So do you think I should post those recipes I compile here also? Let me know what you think....and don't forget to answer the poll.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What is the goal of the cookbook? Is it just some of your favorite recipes you're putting together for yourself, or are you trying to sell it?

My Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones